Socio-economic and Humanities Research for Policy News Alert Service strengthens the links between research funded under the European Union’s 6th and 7th Framework Programmes for research and policy by placing the latest research findings in a policy context. Each issue of the news alert contains 6 reports.
Research activities presented are:
- Growth, employment and competitiveness in a knowledge society
- Combining economic, social and environmental objectives in a European perspective
- Major trends in society and their implications
- The role of Europe in the world
- The citizen in the European Union
- Socio-economic and scientific indicators
- Foresight activities
Who should subscribe?
- Policy makers at local, national, regional and European levels
- Civil society organisations working on social issues
- Business community
- Media covering covering social, economic and humanities issues
To subscribe to the news service, email to email@example.com with the message line 'Subscribe SSHAlert'.